Tunnel Voice™ FD4 Voice Communications. Radio Ready.
Railroads depend on continuous communication among dispatchers, trains, and maintenance crews for safe, productive operations. Tunnel Voice FD4 offers unbroken simplex or duplex operation through the longest tunnels and most remote passes. All within the AAR 160 MHz band. Plus, Tunnel Voice FD4 is compatible with digital narrow band.
Features and Benefits
- Continuous voice communication—regardless of length
- Digital narrow-band compatible (standard)
- Rugged components designed to withstand the harshest environments
- Virtually eliminates dead spots
- Multi-channel, simplex or half-duplex capable
- 150-170 MHz (includes all AAR channels)
- Extended out-of-tunnel coverage