RealWear® HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1 Giant leaps forward
A hands-free Android tablet you can wear. There when you need it. Out of the way when you don’t.
Voice controlled. No scrolling. No tapping. No swiping. Huge power. Small package. Easy to use. Built to last.
Attaches to hardhats and bump caps. Seven-inch, hi-res micro display won’t obstruct vision. Safety glasses or corrective lenses? No problem.
Running a connected worker program? It’s a must-have. And Tunnel Radio has it. Check it out.
- Intrinsically Safe (HMT-1Z1 only): ATEX Zone 1 and CSA C1/D1.
- 100 percent hands free: Voice-based operating system with local speech recognition in loud areas.
- Unmatched Noise Cancellation: Four digital microphones and advanced algorithms.
- Powerful Audio: Integrated speaker and 3.5mm audio jack for use with hearing protection.
- PPE Compatible: Designed to work with standard hard helmets, bump caps and safety glasses.
- Full shift internal battery: Easy replacement — even in the field — means continuous use.
- Outdoor Display: 7-inch hi-res display viewable even in bright sunlight.
- Waterproof: IP66 — Protected against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- Dust tight: IP66 — Complete protection against penetration by micro particles.
- Drop proof: Resistant to 2-meter drops onto concrete from any angle.
- Built rugged: Fully operational from minus-20 degrees C to 50°C — MIL-STD-810G.
- II 2G Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- II 2D Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP6X
- Ex ib IIC T4 Gb
- Ex ib IIIC T135°C Db IP6X
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D T41
Core Platform & Functions
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1(AOSP) plus WearHF™ hands-free interface.
- Chipset: 2.0gHz 8-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 625 with Adreno 506 GPU; OpenGL ES 3.1 & OpenCL 2.0.
- Memory: 16gB Internal Storage; 2gb RAM; MicroSD slot (max card supported 64gb).
- Included Applications: Document navigator, camera with barcode reader, video recorder, media player.
- Languages: Supported English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
Connectivity & Sensors
- Bluetooth: BT 4.1LE (Low Energy).
- Wi-Fi:11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4gHz and 5gHz.
- GPS and location: GPS, GLONASS, A-GPS.
- IMU: 9-DOF (3-axis accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope), software-enhanced stabilization.
- Capacity: 3400mAh Li-Ion, non-removable, rechargeable; charging cable contains an inline “safety box.”
- Battery life: Full shift (8-10 hours) with typical use.
- Weight: 430g
- Ruggedization: Intrinsically safe (2-meter drop), IP66, MIL-STD-810G.
- Dedicated Keys: Power key, application-specific action key.
- Ports:5mm audio, micro-USB for data and charging.
- Boom arm: Adjusts six ways for all head sizes, left- or right-eye compatible. Display flips out of way when not in use.
- Type: 20-degree field-of-view, 1-meter fixed focus, 24-bit color LCD, 0.33-inch diagonal, outdoor visible.
- Resolution: WVGA (854×480)
- Microphone: Four digital microphones with active noise cancellation. Accurate voice recognition even in 95dBA of industrial noise.
- Speaker: Internal 91dB loudspeaker.
- Camera: 16mp four-image stabilized, PDAF with LED flashlight.
- Video: Up to 1080p at 30fps. Codecs: VP8, VP9 and hardware encoding support for H.264, H.265 HEVC.
- Included: Overhead straps and rear pads (not attached); intrinsically safe inline safety box.
- Optional: Hard hat clips, intrinsically safe earbud hearing protection headphone rated at 33dB noise reduction rating (NRR), replacement overhead straps and rear pads