Business Development Manager
Tunnel Radio, a leader in underground communication technology for over 30 years, is seeking a growth-minded and results-oriented Business Development Manager to join its Sales team at its Corvallis, Oregon, location. Tunnel Radio’s mission is to provide the latest and best in wireless communications, data monitoring and tracking for hard-to-reach places and remote environments. To that end, the successful Business Development Manager will be focused on establishing, developing and managing strong relationships with new customers in Tunnel Radio’s core industries of Mining, Railroading and Infrastructure Development, as well as exploring opportunities in new verticals.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• College degree preferred: Concentration in Business, Sales, Marketing or
Telecommunications; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well at all levels
in the organization.
• Polished presentation skills.
• Knowledge of 2-way radio systems
• Sales and business training
• Computer literate
• Valid driver’s license required
• Must be able to pass/maintain drug screen, which includes screening for
Marijuana use as allowed by federal law.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Results oriented sales process: identify and qualify lead, identify the
decision makers, deliver sales presentation, negotiate for profitable sale,
• Business to Business Direct sales model.
• Establish and direct channel development activities
• Meet and exceed gross and net sales revenue goals established by the company
• Manage sales department personnel; direct activity and set sales quotas
• Travel: up to 50% required
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules and
• Suggest and direct product R&D and standardization to meet customer
specifications and demand
• Monitor competitor products, sales, and marketing activities
• Represents company at trade shows/conferences to promote product
• Respond to this posting with cover letter stating why you would be a good fit
for this position, resume and salary requirements.