Tunnel Radio’s partnership with Motorola delivers instant communication and seamless connectivity to unify your workforce and increase productivity, profitability and safety in your operation. Each system offers the latest technology and a wide range of customizable applications that keep you connected at the touch of a button.
Motorola’s MOTOTRBO™ analog and digital two way radios are the next generation of business communications, enabling voice and data transmission – where you need them the most. With business-focused features like integrated Bluetooth™, GPS monitoring and integrated systems specifically designed with your business in mind, you can count on increased capacity and enhanced connectivity for the days and years ahead.
Go beyond the box. Two Way Radios.
When you purchase a Motorola system from Tunnel Radio you’ll receive full service from our experienced technicians who specialize in developing and maintaining state-of-the-art communication systems. We’ll provide turn-key solutions through design assistance, engineering, programming and licensing – no matter what system you’re working with. And we’ll provide set-up, service and security to keep it running at peak performance.
- Capacity Plus – enable over a 1,000 radio users to share voice and data on the same system
- Available in UHF, VHF and 800 MHz, display and non-display modes
- IP Site Connect
- Certified Intrinsically Safe
- Integrated GPS
- Text Messaging
- Digital Telephone Interconnectivity
- Transmit Interrupt
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy
- Emergency Signaling
- Service from the start, includes initial set-up and maintenance for entire ownership of product
- Interoperate seamlessly with other radio or telephone systems and mobile computing devices
- Monitor and track performance by site, channel, slot and talk group, and generate reports
- Utilize voice dispatch and GPS coordinates for mobile workforce and personnel tracking
- Remotely track applications that monitor and operate alarms, lights, doors
- Programming, RF Coverage Mapping, Site Integration, Infrastructure Repair and IP Networking services
- Two Year Standard Warranty