Programmable System Monitoring & Diagnostics
Intricate systems with distributed antenna networks can contain hundreds of amplifiers and other devices. These networks can be complicated to manage and the ability to efficiently troubleshoot dense systems is critical. In response to these potential complications, Tunnel Radio has developed the latest innovation in our Tunnel Monitoring System (TMS) software.
Designed for integration in all of our amplifier and tracking products, the Tunnel Monitoring System relays your network’s data to the server in a user-friendly format. A constant stream of data reports the health and status of your system in an easily visualized format to help you put it to good use. With TMS, you can remotely access your system’s performance anytime and anywhere, accessing a “virtual highway” of digital data.
Monitor these important operational statistics:
- System Status – (Ok) or (Fault condition)
- Amplifier voltage & RF power levels
- RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) level – Uplink and Downlink
- Control Input/Output status
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification Device) locations for personnel and assets
- Personnel and asset profiles
- Low battery alert for readers and tags
- Data displayed in detailed report, graphs and map overlay views
- Environmental conditions: humidity, temperature and barometric pressure