Looking for a challenging job with a growing company?
Tunnel Radio creates leading-edge technologies that serve the needs of mines, oil & gas operations, railroads, and industrial systems worldwide. From our Ultracomm® communications systems and MineAx® RFID tracking to our precise gas sensing and diagnostic and monitoring software, we have the technology to keep our clients safe and operating efficiently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state and local laws. We shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
We maintain a drug free work place that complies with Federal Law. New hires will be subject to pre-employment testing, and some of our customers require us to test for Spice and opiates.
Tunnel Radio pays 100% of Employees Medical/RX and Vision Insurance, with the dependent coverage available at the employees expense and we also offer a 3 tiered plan where you may choose to have part of TR contribution go towards your dependents coverage. We have an Employee Assistance Program and base life insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, a 401k with a 3% dollar for dollar match and half a percent on the next 2% after a year of service, 100% vested upon deposit, sick pay, competitive vacation pay, and 9 paid holidays.
For employment consideration, please email your resume including salary history and cover letter to: HR@tunnelradio.com
You can also mail your resume to:
Tunnel Radio of America
6435 NE Hyslop Road
Corvallis, Oregon 97330
Fax: (541) 758-1417
CURRENT POSITION AVAILABLE
Our products keep people safe while they work and maintain clear channels of communication, when it’s most important.
We are looking for a sales person who enjoys travelling and networking to grow business. This person should be familiar with working in industrial settings and selling to a wide range of clients. International business and cross cultural technical selling are significant components of this role.
A good understanding of telecom systems, wireless communication and RFID systems would be beneficial. There are several established industries and we are expanding into to new markets. This role will include both domestic and international travel to meet with clients, attend trade shows and network within the various industries.
- Competitive Sales Drive
- Take pride in a job done right the first time
- Familiar with surface and underground communication systems: WiFi, Monitoring solutions, communication systems, electronics
- Experience working/supporting Mining, Oil & Gas, Railroad or Communications industries
- Technically competent
- Enjoy travel (we anticipates 50% travel; 70% domestic/30% International: Canada, South America, Philippines, Australia, TBD)
- Generate sales through networking with prospective clients, and following up on inquiries in a timely fashion
- Support and facilitate both new market and industry growth
- Develop relationships with clients and industry partners
- 5+ years of experience in sales (preferably a technical product)
- Proficient with business communications
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Passport (ability to obtain)
- Military Training is viewed favorably
- Ability to speak multiple languages may be beneficial
Salary is based on experience, expected to be $50-60K base with a commission, with a total comp around $100K. Company card for travel expenses. Full benefits.
This position will be based out of Corvallis, OR, USA.
Talent Driven Consulting is a Technical Recruiting Firm. This role is posted on behalf of one of our client companies. Our purpose is to pair talented people with good companies who fit their personality and where they will have the opportunity to achieve outstanding results!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Less than 90 days
Typical deal size:
- Trade shows
- Office or call center
- Less than 1 month